Front Splitter Alfa Romeo
fits: Alfa Romeo Brera 2005-2010
Type of body: Sedan
- Product made of ABS
- Diffuser is available in 3 types of structure: texture, gloss, imitation carbon fiber.
- Diffusers in the structure of gloss and imitation carbon fiber are protected with a protective foil
- Has UV protection
- Does not require painting (If you choose to paint an item, it is necessary to apply primer before painting.)
- Has stickers that confirm the quality of the product
Diffuser production is a complex process. The final stage of the production is the manual processing of products and their finishing. This demonstrates the care and accuracy of our elements.
Furthermore, the quality control of our products made just before sending them ensures that the defective products are eliminated to a considerable degree.
The material from which our products are manufactured - ABS was created specifically for use in the automotive industry.
ABS is used in production of factory bumpers and other body parts of the car and these products are characterized with increased strength and flexibility.
The proof of the quality of the manufactured products is the TÜV certificate.
It confirms the material from which they are manufactured and the TÜVTAILEGUTACHTEN / ABE for the selected products.
The product that holds the certificate is marked with a red tag above the product code.
By purchasing this product you accept the terms of service.
- After the final treatment of the product, a sticker with the TÜVcertificate number is affixed and a suitable kit is selected, the current composition is available HERE.
- The finished set is protected in foil with our company logo and then packed into a shipping carton.
- In our offer we also have self-adhesive decorative strips to further enhance the appearance of the diffuser. These stickers are rolled into a roll and are designed for self assembly.
- They can be ordered with the diffuser by selecting the proper variant available at the product.
- You may need to use adhesive when installing the car overlay. In this case, we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive (self-adhesive).
- Both assembly of the stickers and assembly of the car diffuser itself should be preceded by proper preparation of the surface of the product and the car body.
- Installation should begin with adjusting products to the car
- Depending on the model of the car, it may be necessary to remove the engine cover or entire bumper to assemble the front diffuser.
- Mounting needs to drill 14 to 20 6mm holes in the underside of the front bumper (Holes should be distributed uniformly throughout the width of the bumper according to the installation instructions)
- Before installing, remove the protective foil from the diffuser
- Installation requires proper preparation of the surface of the product and the car body.
- When using glue (we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive) or tape (we recommend using 3M acrylic double-sided adhesive tape) as an additional adhesive between the elements, the gluing surface must be previously matted and degreased with an aggressive solvent. After applying the glue the binding time is 24h - the car should not be used at this time.
Installation of the diffuser should follow the instructions in the manual that is included with the kit shipped or available for download on our website.
- Alfa Romeo Brera 05-10